Posted by : The Business Women Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I’M A DREAMER
I am Dreamer! I Dream High, I dream Low in my dreams I can go anywhere I want to go.
There is no limit to what I can do, all I have to do is close my eyes and make it come true.
To pursue my dream that just may become a reality I guess we will have to wait and see.
I believe in me! I believe that I can do most anything.
I am a Dreamer, all I have to do is dream the impossible dream.
Take a risk, and  hope  that I don't miss.
I aim and shoot for the stars, the sky and the moon.
You will see me succeed someday soon.
                                                                                       I am a DREAMER!

Trinisa M.Pitts, Author -Writer - Poet - Motivational Speaker, She is an Independent Columnist and a native of Syracuse, NY. Most importantly she is A Woman of GOD.  She started her childhood dream of becoming a writer in 2011, with her first contribution in Chronicles of a Walk with Christ. Her words of encouragement to her readers: Never give up on your dreams. Always reach for your goals. Push forward and past your adversaries. In everything you do, do it to the best of your ability and don't let anyone tell you that you are not worthy. Contact her at www.trinisampitts.com or ptrinisamichelle@aol.com.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © featured contributors -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -